Friday, March 9, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It's too bad I can't get this picture to fit right. Anyway this was last summer at the playground with my kids. My brother and his friend, who I almost cut out of the picture,were dragged along. They enjoyed it. Oh the memories...My sister and her kids were there. We don't do enough of that anymore. The kids are grow up knowing they have cousins but never see them. Sometime parents forget whats important to the little ones. We suck.

Oh yeah. I'm the one in the gray sweater. I'm so cute...look at me...no really look...God sure did something right...you can agree..it's ok..

4 comments:

SIMON said...

Hey Becca How you doin?
You are cute aren't you!
As promised well no not really it's not a repost it's a fresh one - just for you, oh and anyone else silly enough to look!!
Take care.

http://wilkonews.blogspot.com/2007/03/i-just-love-polar-bears.html

twolf1920 said...

YEsah Becca, you be cute!

Rebecca said...

I know I know...I mean Thanks....

Anonymous said...

People should read this.