Wednesday, March 21, 2007

good morning

This little guy is KNUT. Theres this debate going on right now about if he should be raised by humans or just be let to die.

He was abandoned by his mother in a zoo and his brother has already passed. What do you think? They say he is doing great but so called animal experts say it would be better for him to die. That is all the info that one artical gave. No facts as to why he would be better dead. Very imformative. I think if he is doing well they should keep raiseing him. But then again I'm not an expert.

5 comments:

Mustafa Şenalp said...

TRKEY/ KAYSERİ

Rebecca said...

can anyone translate

SIMON said...

It's to do with if he's raised by humans he becomes very vulnerable from other polar bears and his time is limited if he is released back in to the wild and in a zoo he'll never be a proper polar bear.

Do you really think it's worth translating?

twolf1920 said...

Depends on the language! I have an Egyptian friend that might be able...Hard to say what language.

Becca, that there bear is CUUUTE! I say keep him alive!

Rebecca said...

I guess i don't care too much about the translation...well I do if it mean KNUT LIVES ....But little KNUT....he will never see the wild...I too say let him live.