Tuesday, March 6, 2007

getting ready for a busy week.


I have so much to do this week I'm not sure where to start. So I decided to do the smart thing....wing it...no I made a schedule. Sometimes running home like work is no fun. It's work. he he. Anyway I made this mock schedule up and put everything I needed to do in order based on priority. Discovered that 24 hours is not enough and a few UN important things needed to go. So after taking out sleep I decided getting it all done will work out after all. But that brings me back to listed based on priority. Sleep was at the to. I do love my sleep. So I concluded.....nothing gets done and I get rested.

Now that's a schedule..

Time to get started...night..ZZZZZZZZ

2 comments:

twolf1920 said...

Much better with pics...Now get some sleep!

twolf1920 said...

AHHH HAAA!!! No more Moderation! YAYYY!!!