Sunday, March 18, 2007

Heres one for EBEZP

If you haven't read the random frog joke head over to WILKO NEWS and do so..

Ok EBEZP it's not a frog joke but I think you'll like it.

There this tiny village were these little creatures called TRIDS live. They get their food from over a mountain past this mean giant. Ever time a TRID trys to pass the giant he just kicks them back to the village.

Getting to the point of starvation the TRIDS send a nurse TRID, a doctor TRID, a lawyer TRID, and even a kid TRID. All get kicked back to the village.

Finally desperate they send a rabbi. Surely the giant wouldn't kick a man of God.

Rabbi goes past the giant and returns to the village with food. Wondering why he was let to pass the rabbi goes back to ask.

The giant tells him "SILLY RABBI KICKS ARE FOR TRIDS."

5 comments:

SIMON said...

You're right - I like it!
I love the silly ones.
Thanks for the plug Rebecca, love it!
Take care
x

jiggs said...

I heart complicated jokes with little payoff! :)

twolf1920 said...

I am with Jiggs...Same here!

Rebecca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rebecca said...

hey I worked hard on that...lol