Monday, March 19, 2007

I'm getting old

At work today we were talking about the silly things we did as kids when somehow we started on old cartoons. My all time favorite was captain caveman


One of my fellow co-workers says "who was captain caveman?" Me and my fellow elderly co-workers just look at each other. How could anyone not know captain caveman? I mean really it was only yesterday I was laying on my belly on the living room floor begging mom to let me stay up to finish watching.

This girl who dose not know the plaesure of captain caveman is 22. That's only ten years difference. How could poor captain caveman be forgotten in just ten years time. Who decided the lovable hair ball should be taken off the air. If you know.....well tell me so I can track them down and hurt him...I want the captain back along with rocky and Bullwinkle and woody woodpecker.

5 comments:

Lee Ann said...

Oh, I love Captain Kangaroo, Rocky and Bullwinkle and Woody Woodpecker.
Thank you for coming by the Castle today. I enjoyed your comment very much. I hope you will come by more often.
~xo
Lee Ann
3.19.07

SIMON said...

We've always watched different stuff over here to you guys! Oh and I'm just a tad older so there's another reason but Woody Woodpecker was brill
Hey don't forget to tell your friends about DD tomorrow 21st!

Rebecca said...

took me a minute with DD. I'm getting some trust me...love my coffee

twolf1920 said...

I was ON Captain Kangaroo! My 10 seconds of fame!

Do you all remember "Land of the Lost"?

MY fave! Talk about OLD!

EEZP or Becca-WTF is DD?

Rebecca said...

dunkin donuts..