Saturday, March 17, 2007

another snow storm


I use to like my job. Really I did..Then we get yet another snow storm and I get to stay at work. For those who don't know I work at Hampton Inn and Suites in lovely Lake George NY. So when I say stay at work I mean I get to get a room and sleep there. It's hard to get a good nights rest when your already at work. Hate it. Then to top it off we had a basket ball team in house. Teenagers. Oh joy. They were up all night running up and down the halls with no one telling them to stop but me. Had to come out of my room at midnight and ask them to please stop slamming doors so I could sleep. They did about after another hour. So long story short I'm home at last and posting. Post more later. Oh yeah we got 12 inches. Of snow I should say..heee heee

2 comments:

twolf1920 said...

DAMN Becca...I live in Minnesota...MINNE-FRIGGING-SOTA!!!

We have got MAYBE 2 feet all winter!

I am giving you a big ol cyber-hug...Hope it helps you stay warm!

Rebecca said...

warming up.....nice