Wednesday, April 25, 2007

It's the me you don't know

there is allot I would love to put on this thing. I find that people seem to enjoy my blog a little but if you really knew me I wonder if you would even stop by. People have opinions about other mistakes in life and it makes it really hard to tell your tail of life past. People tend to judge. Theres allot of advice I could give. Allot about me only my closest friends and family know. Too bad I can't open up about it on this thing..Writing is suppose to be therapeutic......

well I'm done for now..just needed to vent.

5 comments:

twolf1920 said...

I wouldn't judge ya Becca!

Rebecca said...

thank you....

Sterculian Rhetoric said...

Writing is therapeutic, but you have to write it down. We do not need to see it. Diaries are not just for kids, like Trix and the silly rabbit.

SIMON said...

Depends who's reading your writing on this thing becca sometimes it can be well received but there are some very judgemental people around. I'm not one of them.
You would feel better yourself if you just wrote!!!

Rebecca said...

thanks all..decided that blog land isn't the place for it....not yet