Saturday, February 17, 2007

what to write about

had myself this online diary once. hated it. decided after people started getting needed to stop. By needy I mean people I have never meet in my life starting to send me emails wanted to know when i was going to post again. Really, I was thinking. It's not like I'm some great writer bursting with creativity. I was just putting stuff down about my uneventful days with out ever spell checking. What so great about that. My life is not one of adventure and excitement. My life is simply life. Dragging on each day to a painful end with fleeting sleep. Yawn . So I guess this will be pretty much the same thing. I just enjoy writing. I love putting the strange things in my head down someplace. I don't care if anyone reads. I just love doing it. I also don't care what anyone thinks. Well maybe i do a little. I love writing and getting some kind of deep debate going on. I love the others point of view. Seeing things through someone Else's eyes is like stepping out of your self. A door opens up and your someone else for a minute. fun fun. I think its time to end this thing for now.

No comments: