Monday, February 26, 2007

day off what a mess

I get a day off of work and It's spent at home doing home work. Collage is so much fun. I know that no one ever said it was going to be easy but this is insane. I guess after you turn a sertan age it;s hard to break old habits that interfere with things like studying. Most of my courses require allot of reading. Well guess what, I hate reading. Not only do I hate it I never remember a darn thing i read. I usually fall asleep while I read. I don't know why. It would take me month to get through one book. So I hate reading. Yet I love sleep. Silly to hate reading when the out come is what it is.

Ok long story short. Had to read three chapters today and take a quiz about them. I just took the quiz without finishing the reading. That is so irresponsible. I hope that I pass. It's a good thing the grade for the quiz is worth less than the written assignment. That I know i did good on.

Besides school I spent allot of time trying to fix my computer. Someone looked at something that resulted in a virus. That was a nightmare. I just got the darn thing and no support with ways to fix it. Here i am a computer Dumbo trying to fix it. Guess what...I did. Don't ask how but it only cost me 29.95. That's right only 29.95. You too can solve all your virus problems at the small fee of 29.95.

I shouldn't complain so darn much. Life is really good besides all the silly things i let ruin my day. Jobs going great, kids are healthy and happy, and so am I. So why spend it crying. Someone should kick me.

No comments: