Monday, February 19, 2007

OK day two

Nothing new but classes. Life in online collage is not easy. I have never been a highly motivated person and never seem to complete any task played out before me. That is changing a little bit. I can now pay a bill on time. The collectors love me. That was always my goal you know .I wanted so badly for the bill collectors to just adore me. I did it. I accomplished something. Sadly they don't call anymore. Guess they were never really my friends after all.
Anyway staying on the point (like i have one). Online classes.
I just posted the of my assignments, all last minute in a hurry like. Really need to find some type of motivation. You would think just the idea that I could soon have a degree at my young age of 32 would be enough. If only I could just get younger instead of older. Then i would have all the time in the world to put this off again. I'm really who want to be successful in life anyway. It's too much like work.

No comments: