Wednesday, February 21, 2007

another day of joy

I woke up to kids asking me if they could play the x box. Guess what time that was? 6am. When there is no school you would think they would want to keep mom in a really good mood seeing as they knew they were going to spend all day with her. but no, we have to start of with please moms and why nots. I just take a breath remember that there was once a time that I too was a little bugger and wanted what I wanted when I wanted it. Then I try and remember that if they don't hurry up and have as much fun as they can the day will be over. Then what? Days gone, its bed time and they only played for 13 hours instead of say 10. So to make this short, I got out of bed, made them eat breakfast first, and made them pamper me with comments like your the best mommy in the world. then I let them play. Almost did'nt have the heart to tell them we had to go do laundry. Almost. The truth is i enjoyed it. The look on their little faces. Priceless. That's about the extent of my day today. joy. no one should be aloud to have this much fun. its a sin.

No comments: